Christmas is a time for gifts and what greater gift can you give yourself than a glass kitchen? At Glass Inspirations we understand just how important it is to create a home that enables you to unwind, relax and above all else enjoy the company of friends and family - especially during the festive period.
“The only limitation is your imagination!”
If, however, you are seeking to turn a space into an environment that inspires, motivates and drives your workforce, then we can also offer you over 50 years of combined experience and knowledge which will enable us to bring your vision to life. We provide a wide range of services including custom designs to suit your exact requirements. Some of the services that we offer include:
- Glass worktops
- Breakfast bars
- Glass splashbacks
- Digital printed designs
Whilst the initial upfront costs of a glass kitchen can prove to be significantly more than a standard kitchen fitting, there are many long-term benefits making a glass kitchen a sound investment for 2019 and the years to come.
Still not entirely convinced that a glass kitchen is for you? Here are our top 5 reasons why you shouldn’t dismiss the latest splashbacks for your kitchen.
- Sustainability – Unlike standard kitchen tiles, glass splashbacks are durable, resilient and able to withstand sudden changes in temperatures, exposure to high levels of heat, scratches as well as knocks and bangs. This naturally makes glass splashbacks the perfect choice when it comes to your kitchen as it can be used near hobs and ovens. In addition to the above, glass can withstand some harsh conditions and unlike many other materials is 100% recyclable making it a great a material to use for those of you who want to reduce your impact on the environment or perhaps a business wanting to communicate your commitment to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
- Hygienic – Due to its smooth and flat surface, stubborn grease, stains and spillages are easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth or mild detergent. In the long run this can minimise the need to spend out on professional cleaners either for your home or business.
- Personalisation – Naturally the functional aspects will be at the top of your list when it comes to deciding on what you want from your kitchen, but the chance is you will also want to create a space that is unique to you. The great thing about glass splashbacks is that they can offer you a wide range of choice when it comes to colour, style, design and finishes.
- Timeless – Glass splashbacks are so unique that they are very unlikely to date when compared to most kitchen trends.
- Easy Installation – Once you have selected your glass splashback, you can sit back and relax whilst Glass Inspirations take care of the installation process. Moreover, due to the process used to install such splashbacks, you won’t have to worry about any additional mess or delays, as the glass comes in panels with pre-drilled holes.
“Over 50 years of combined experience will enable us to bring your vision to life”
If you would like to find out more about Glass Inspirations and discuss your requirements further, then call us on 01252 834 006 today. Alternatively, you can visit our colourful showroom which is based over in Fleet on Crookham Road should you wish to browse our designs with over 16,000 different colours to choose from. We guarantee that you will be inspired and amazed by the endless opportunities that are available to you when it comes to designing your new kitchen.